Commonwealth Catholic Charities
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Commonwealth Catholic Charities provides quality, compassionate human services to all people, especially the most vulnerable, regardless of faith.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “To provide quality, compassionate human services to all people, especially the most vulnerable, regardless of faith, by empowering individuals, strengthening families and building community through faith and service.”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “To provide quality, compassionate human services to all people, especially the most vulnerable.”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is VA.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 1601 ROLLING HILLS DRIVE, RICHMOND, VA, 232295011.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 237 employees reported on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$181,059.
- The organization has 25 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1923.
- The organization pays $7,499,768 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $337,472 in fundraising expenses.
Orchard Hills Achievement Center Inc.Roanoke, VA
In partnership with area churches, businesses and community volunteers, Orchard Hills Achievement Center is dedicated to providing personal, consistent investment in the educational, physical, social and spiritual lives of children who have limited resources.
Urban Baby BeginningsRichmond, VA
At Urban Baby Beginnings our mission is to reduce adverse outcomes and isolation experienced by families during the prenatal, postpartum, and early childhood years by increasing professional and paraprofessional health access, social support, and addressing systemic barriers.
Service Source FoundationOakton, VA
ServiceSource is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to facilitate services, resources and partnerships to support people with disabilities and others we serve, along with their families, their caregivers and community members, in order to build more inclusive communities.
Operation First ResponseCulpeper, VA
Operation First Response, Inc., supports our nation's wounded warriors and their families with personal and financial needs. Services are provided from the onset of injury, throughout their recovery period and along their journey from military life into the civilian world. Financial aid varies as each case is based on individual needs ranging from rent, utilities, vehicle payments, groceries, clothing, and travel expenses.
Bedford Hospice House Inc.Bedford, VA
The mission of the Bedford Hospice House Inc is to provide financial support for Centra Inc's operation of a hospice house in Bedford, VA that provides care with respect, comfort and compassion for those end of life patients who are in need of receiving assisted living care and services outside of their own homes.