Hanover Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Hanover Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Building homes for low income families”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Hanover habitat for humanity is an interfaith nonprofit christian organization, committed in partnership with qualified families and community volunteers to creat and sell homes with discounted mortgages”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is VA.
- The address of the non-profit for 2020 according to the filing is 9161 ATLEE ROAD NO B, MECHANICSVILLE, VA, 23116.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 19.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$25,447.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization pays $426,422 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $126,183 in fundraising expenses.
Housing Forward VirginiaRichmond, VA
The mission of HousingForward Virginia is to increase access to high-quality affordable housing in suitable locations for all Virginians. We provide research and information to the affordable housing community to help change attitudes, policy, and practices so we can make affordable housing a reality for every Virginian. Our primary goals are to inform discussions, connect housing to other issues, and unlock opportunities for the growth of affordable housing. Recognizing that where someone lives impacts their opportunity to thrive —our efforts place priority on dismantling the disparities faced by families of color as well as improving access to quality affordable housing, wealth building, and better health for all our neighbors.
The House, Inc.Woodbridge, VA
The House, Inc.'s priority of promoting youth leadership development, academic achievement, and social justice advances its core commitment to helping more youth live their best life stories, fulfilling its mission to give direction to students that protects their future and influence.
Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services, Inc.Alexandria, VA
The mission of Good Shepherd Housing (GSH) is to reduce homelessness, increase community support, and promote self-sufficiency. Good Shepherd Housing & Family Services serves the southeastern Fairfax County of the Route One Corridor.
Retired Clergy Housing Corporation of the Virginia Conference of theGlen Allen, VA
To provide housing for the needy retired clergy of the Virginia Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, their surviving spouses and dependent children; to furnish and equip such homes and provide maintenance and upkeep on the homes.