Sullivan House Inc
Sullivan House Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Sullivan House Inc? Learn more here.
About this organization
Sullivan House is proud to be a nonprofit community whose mission is to provide a comfortable home for low income seniors.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “To provide housing for elderly and handicapped individuals.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Provide housing and services for the elderly and handicapped.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as VA.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2017 is located at 3333 PETERS CREEK ROAD, ROANOKE, VA, 240192719.
- The non-profit has reported 5 employees on their form as of 2017.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$204,313.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization pays $226,100 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
The Nature Conservancy
The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Our vision is a world where the diversity of life thrives, and people act to conserve nature for its own sake and its ability to fulfill our needs and enrich our lives.
Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Health System
The mission of Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is simply To Be the Best Hospital. VHC has provided exceptional medical services to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for more than 75 years and is regularly named one of America's 100 Top Hospitals. VHC is a not-for-profit teaching hospital with 453 patient beds within a 530,0000 square foot state-of-the-art facility. VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which demonstrates a strong commitment to quality healthcare.