Multiple Sclerosis Center of Georgia Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Multiple Sclerosis Center of Atlanta exists to improve the health and hope of our patients through advocacy, education, state of the art treatment, and research leading to a more promising future.
To operate health care clinics and facilities that provide medical treatment and health care services for individuals with multiple sclerosis ('MS') and related diseases.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “The multiple sclerosis center of georgia is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization providing comprehensive health care services for people living with multiple sclerosis. the organization provides patients and their families with access to the latest in research, education, and treatment options. in addition to medical and pharmaceutical care, the center offers patients and families access to peer-support, self-help groups, volunteer visitor network, and patient support services.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “To operate health care clinics and facilities that provide medical treatment and health care services for individuals with multiple sclerosis.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is GA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 3200 DOWNWOOD CIRCLE NW NO 550, ATLANTA, GA, 303271624.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 55 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,984,294.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2002.
- The organization pays $4,882,791 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Ms Niecys Home Away From Home Learning Center Inc.Atlanta, GA
Child development and mentoring center with provisions for the training, teaching, mental and physical development of children by the implementation of programs and services that empower children to become self-sustaining and self-reliant. These services provided to public.