Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Presbyterian Hospital? Learn more here.
About this organization
SEE SCHEDULE O
THE PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL (PH), PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL HUNTERSVILLE (PHH), CHARLOTTE ORTHOPEDIC HOSPITAL (COH) AND PROVIDER BASED PHYSICIAN PRACTICES EXIST TO PROMOTE THE HEALTH OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE CHARLOTTE-MECKLENBURG COUNTY AREA OF NC REGARDLESS OF THE PATIENT'S ABILITY TO PAY. DURING 2018, THE HOSPITALS HAD 727 LICENSED BEDS. THERE WERE 185,836 PATIENT DAYS, WITH AN AVERAGE LENGTH OF STAY OF 5 DAYS, AND AN AVERAGE DAILY CENSUS OF 424. THERE WERE 39,879 DISCHARGES, 41,893 INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT SURGERIES, 528,047 OUTPATIENT ENCOUNTERS AND 130,328 EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT VISITS.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “See schedule o”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “See schedule o”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as NC.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2017 is 2085 FRONTIS PLAZA BLVD, WINSTON SALEM, NC, 27103.
- As of 2017, the non-profit has reported a total of 5742 employees on their form.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $181,565,203.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1903.
- The organization pays $320,878,308 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.