Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Junior Achievement Is The World's Largest Organization Dedicated To Educating Private And Public School Students In Grades K-12 About Entrepreneurship, Workforce Readiness, And Financial Literacy, Through Experiential, Hands-On Programs.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Junior achievement is the world's largest organization dedicated to educating private and public school students in grades k-12 about entrepreneurship, workforce readiness, and financial literacy, through experiential, hands-on programs.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Economic education of young people”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as NC.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at 201 S TRYON STREET LL100, CHARLOTTE, NC, 28206.
- The non-profit has reported 35 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,446,026.
- The organization has 32 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1958.
- The organization pays $1,077,182 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $326,495 in fundraising expenses.
Aziz and Gwen Sancar FoundationChapel Hill, NC
The foundation is devoted to education in its broadest sense. It promotes understanding of Turkey and Turkic peoples by organizing and hosting programs celebrating Turkish culture, assists Americans to study abroad or travel in Turkey, provides Turkish language classes and lectures about Turkey.
Musigmaphi Foundation NfpConcord, NC
To initiate, maintain and promote communication among its members worldwide. To promote the advancement of the welfare of its members. To encourage members to engage in projects that will directly benefit the Philippine General Hospital-University of the Philippines system. To unite its members in helping support special groups of people needing immediate financial and medical assistance such as victims of natural disasters. To make distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or the corresponding provisions of any future United States Internal Revenue Law.
Impact of Hope InternationalRaleigh, NC
Impact of Hope International is a nonprofit Christian ministry dedicated to serving the world's neediest people. We provide the assistance needed to rebuild lives impacted by economic depression or religious persecution. First, we meet basic but critical needs for food, clothing, and shelter; then, we provide communities and their leaders with the educational resources and tools necessary for a new start. Impact of Hope International's leadership team, and the hundreds of volunteers who give so freely of their time and talent, pray that those we strive to help will recognize the love of Jesus Christ in all we do.
La Luz de Cristo Ministries Inc.Trinity, NC
To support the evangelical and social outreach activities of local churches in Empalme de Boaco, Nicaragua, as well as to provide volunteer workforce for home improvement and medical care of impoverished families of this and the surrounding communities.
Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas Inc.Raleigh, NC
1) To identify and stimulate interest in all matters affecting the health of Nigerians and provide the forum for debating evolving health issues in search for solutions; 2) To encourage the development of practical solutions to Nigerian health care problems through strategic initiative and field activities inside Nigeria; 3) To seek collaborative research opportunities in the international medical community and contribute to improved health care in Nigeria, the Americas and worldwide; and 4) To foster personal and professional growth of its members through continuing education opportunities.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.