CHRISTMOUNT CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Christmount is a retreat, camp and conference center whose mission is to provide opportunities in the heart of the mountains for Christian hospitality, rest for the soul and renewal for the journey. Christmount serves religious, social and educational organizations.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Christmount is a camp, conference and retreat center for the christian church (disciples of christ), whose mission is to serve god by providing opportunities for life-changing and enriching experiences in faith, knowledge, leadership and personal relationships.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Christmount is a camp, conference and retreat center for the christian church (disciples of christ), whose mission is to serve god by providing opportunities for life-changing and enriching experiences in faith, knowledge, leadership and personal relationships.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is NC.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 43 VANCE CRESCENT STREET, ASHEVILLE, NC, 28806.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 63 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Collects art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$78,399.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 66 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1948.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $717,265 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $30,424 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
Baseball Skills Development Academy Inc.Charlotte, NC
Baseball Skills Development Academy, Inc provides baseball facilities and instruction and offers other baseball-related services for youth ages 13-18. The mix of these services consists of aproximately 25% training, 25% organizing, 25% coaching, 10% sponsorships, 5% scheduling and 10% administration of amateur athletic union and American Association Baseball Congress baseball teams, organization and tournaments. By utilizing the talents of local area coaches and athletes, BSDA is able to provide a high level of competition and instruction to all participants at a lower cost. BSDA is designed to bring coachable and passionate players with a certain level of skill together with a professional, knowledgeable and positive baseball, academic and conditioning staff. The emphasis is on each participant realizing their baseball potential in a relaxed, teaching and fun environment. BSDA applies all funds to baseball programs. Partial scholarships are provided to players who cannot afford tuitio
Johnston United Soccer Association Inc.Clayton, NC
United Soccer Association (JUSA) is to foster the growth and development of the amateur youth soccer by establishing programs and activities that focus on the development, promotion, teaching, and administration of the game among youth in Johnston County, and to instill the ideals of excellent moral character and good sportsmanship. Integrated in this is the building of self-esteem, self-confidence, teamwork, respect for self and others, and all the inherent benefits of the physical exercise, out stated goal will be to make it - 'the game for kids'.
Fairview Mountain Ministries Inc.Ellenboro, NC
Working under the leadership of the Holy Spirit to provide interdenominational facilities conducive to the spiritual growth and maturity of Christians of all ages. To produce and carry forth ministry programs designed to reach the lost for Christ.
Lumberton Football Association Inc.Lumberton, NC
To enhance the football experience of the youth of our city by teaching them the skills, knowledge and techniques of football and, by educating them in the attributes of good moral character, a right attitude, a sense of responsibility, team work, cooperation, good sportsmanship and good citizenship using the game of football as a vehicle.
World Tang Soo Do AssociationBurlington, NC
The World Tang Soo Do Association Was Established To Provide Quality Instruction In The Ancient Art Of Tang Soo Do And To Help Students Improve Their Appreciation Of Life Through The Development Of Physical And Cognitive Skills, And To Promote Overall Well-Being For The Communities In Which It Serves, Through A Curriculum Of Discipline And Exercise, Focused On The Core Values Of An Ancient Form Of Martial Art.
North Carolina Youth Education in Shooting SportsVale, NC
North Carolina Youth Education in Shooting Sports built a website to better serve the teams in the state. North Carolina Youth Education in Shooting Sports proudly sponsored the NC Skeet Shooting Junior Championship. Provided steel targets to Foothills Public Shooting Complex. Provided financial support to nine NC youth shooting teams.