Junior Achievement of the Triad
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. Junior Achievement of the Triad is dedicated to addressing fundamental social and economic challenges of young people by educating and empowering them to transform their future and own their economic success. Through the delivery of cutting-edge, experiential learning in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship, Junior Achievement programs effectively broaden the canvas of possibility for young people and enrich their ability to engage in their own economic development and contribute to the strength of their families, communities and economies.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is NC, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 3220 NORTHLINE AVENUE, GREENSBORO, NC, 27408.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2020 reports a total of 9 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $41,561.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 22 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1965.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $418,534 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $157,879 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Aziz and Gwen Sancar FoundationChapel Hill, NC
The foundation is devoted to education in its broadest sense. It promotes understanding of Turkey and Turkic peoples by organizing and hosting programs celebrating Turkish culture, assists Americans to study abroad or travel in Turkey, provides Turkish language classes and lectures about Turkey.
Musigmaphi Foundation NfpConcord, NC
To initiate, maintain and promote communication among its members worldwide. To promote the advancement of the welfare of its members. To encourage members to engage in projects that will directly benefit the Philippine General Hospital-University of the Philippines system. To unite its members in helping support special groups of people needing immediate financial and medical assistance such as victims of natural disasters. To make distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, or the corresponding provisions of any future United States Internal Revenue Law.
Impact of Hope InternationalRaleigh, NC
Impact of Hope International is a nonprofit Christian ministry dedicated to serving the world's neediest people. We provide the assistance needed to rebuild lives impacted by economic depression or religious persecution. First, we meet basic but critical needs for food, clothing, and shelter; then, we provide communities and their leaders with the educational resources and tools necessary for a new start. Impact of Hope International's leadership team, and the hundreds of volunteers who give so freely of their time and talent, pray that those we strive to help will recognize the love of Jesus Christ in all we do.
La Luz de Cristo Ministries Inc.Trinity, NC
To support the evangelical and social outreach activities of local churches in Empalme de Boaco, Nicaragua, as well as to provide volunteer workforce for home improvement and medical care of impoverished families of this and the surrounding communities.
Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas Inc.Raleigh, NC
1) To identify and stimulate interest in all matters affecting the health of Nigerians and provide the forum for debating evolving health issues in search for solutions; 2) To encourage the development of practical solutions to Nigerian health care problems through strategic initiative and field activities inside Nigeria; 3) To seek collaborative research opportunities in the international medical community and contribute to improved health care in Nigeria, the Americas and worldwide; and 4) To foster personal and professional growth of its members through continuing education opportunities.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.