CAMP TEKOA INC OF THE WNC CONFERENCE OF THE U M CHURCH
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Touching Hearts, Changing Lives, Sharing the Light of Christ.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Touching hearts, changing lives, sharing the light of christ.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “Touching hearts, changing lives, sharing the light of christ.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of NC.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2020 is listed as PO Box 1793, Hendersonville, NC, 287311793 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2020 reports 163 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $233,164.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1949.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $866,813 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $10,181 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
Thayer Institute for Performance Virtuosity Inc.Skyland, NC
The Thayer Institute for Performance Virtuosity is dedicated to raising the quality of life in America one organization, one institution, and one person at a time. This is grounded in 4 concepts as follows: competence, responsibility, purpose, growth through learning.
Union Square Campus Inc.Greensboro, NC
To assist the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, North Carolina A&T State University, Guilford Technical Community College and the Cone Health Systems in providing educational opportunities, and to oversee the development and educational programming of a downtown university campus in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Thunderbird Preparatory Academy Inc.Cornelius, NC
Thunderbird Preparatory Academy, is a North Carolina charter school that will cultivate a highly effective leadership environment that engages, embraces and enriches children's strengths, one child at a time. Thunderbird Preparatory Academy envisions that its leadership mission will be actively developed and fostered by those academic methods, experiences and resources that: discover the talents and strengths of each child for their daily benefit, full emotional development and life-long use, teach children, parents and teachers how to unleash their full potential, inspire children, parents and teachers to help others develop their talents and strengths through strengths discovery, engage children, parents and teachers in a leadership environment to encourage their involvement in school and community, embrace the development of hope, engagement and well-being within each student as important drivers of life success, enrich the role of parents and family in reaching the full potential O
Commission Leadership AcademyYoungsville, NC
Commission Leadership Academys (CLA) mission statement is: Partnering with parents to create men and women who will be character witnesses for Christ through excellence in academics, global missions, worship, and servant leadership. CLA operates a private school.
Wings II FlyGastonia, NC
Wings II Fly goal is to further global economic stability and equality by: providing small business educational programs and job training; assisting in the marketing and sales of products made by disadvantaged peoples; ensuring necessary access to capital through micro-financing programs and/or grants; and providing access to necessities such as medical care, food and shelter.
Veterans Healing FarmHendersonville, NC
Our mission is to serve our nation's veterans by growing and donating high-quality fruits, vegetables and flower bouquets to veterans and their caregivers free of charge. Additionally, we support veterans by offering workshops on innovative gardening techniques and foster a thriving micro-community of veterans and civilians who build deep friendships and cultivate emotional, physical and spiritual health.
Stones Throw Christian MinistryState Road, NC
To glorify God by providing assistance to individuals, churches, mission teams and other agencies. We gather and strive to provide resources needed to assist those who are hurting. Our ministry uses crises to meet the spiritual needs of others. Our most important goal is to share the love of Jesus. Along the way, we are helping to slay giants that arise in life.
Union County Charter Education AssociationIndian Trail, NC
To build a student-centered learning environment that is project-based and technology-driven in which students can reach their academic potential. We value academic success through the use of data to meet individual diverse student needs. Union Preparatory Academy will foster a culture of innovation and inquiry using technology as the medium.