Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Cape Fear Habitat brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope. Cape Fear Habitat partners with individuals, families and organizations to build and restore safe, affordable homes in our community which includes New Hanover, Pender and Duplin counties. Habitat homeowners help build their homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. With our help, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “Habitat is a christian housing ministry serving the cape fear area of north carolina, partnering with god and the local community to assist families who are working toward the purchase of a habitat house.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Habitat is a christian housing ministry serving the cape fear area of north carolina, partnering with god and the local community to assist families who are working toward the purchase of a habitat house.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NC, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 20 North 4th Street 200, Wilmington, NC, 28401.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 69 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,670,956.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1987.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $977,416 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $366,927 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.