Greater Matthews Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Greater Matthews Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “By the grace of god, greater matthews habitat for humanity improves lives by building communities and facilitating successful home ownership with people in need of decent, affordable homes.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “By the grace of god, greater matthews habitat for humanity improves lives by building communities and facilitating successful home ownership with people in need of decent, affordable homes.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as NC, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was PO Box 2008, Matthews, NC, 28106.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 22 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$9,395.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1989.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $248,254 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $60,784 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.