Georgia Lions Camp for the Blind
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To establish, maintain and operate recreational camp facilities for the blind and visually impaired
To establish, maintain and operate recreational camp facilities for the blind and visually imapaired
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To establish, maintain and operate recreational camp facilities for the blind and visually imapaired”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “To establish, maintain and operate recreational camp facilities for the blind and visually impaired”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is GA, as per legal records.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 28 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $100,000 and $250,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $40,709.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1975.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $116,067 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $7,408 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Vision Sso Inc.Suwanee, GA
Vision Sso provides students with scholarships to attend private pre-k through 12 Georgia schools of their parents choice. Vision Sso is a student scholarship organization as defined by the state of Georgia under official code of Georgia Annotated Section 48-7-29.16.