Jeff Davis County Medical Services Center Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Meal reimbursement for day care providers
Family daycare network-reimbursement for meals served to children kept in homes.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission is outlined in the filing as being “Meal reimbursement for day care providers”.
When outlining its responsibilities, they were referred to as: “Meal reimbursement for day care providers”.
- The state in which the non-profit operates has been officially reported as GA.
- The filing reveals the non-profit's address in 2018 to be 130 REGENCY COURT, FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30215.
- As per the non-profit's form for 2018, they have 3 employees on their payroll.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue is between $250,000 and $500,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,866.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is not based on a review and endorsement by an impartial party.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1980.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $38,621 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Tanner Medical Center Alabama Inc.Carrollton, GA
The organization operates exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes specifically operating a 15-bed acute care hospital in Wedowee, Alabama offering medical services to residents of the community regardless of ability to pay.
Grady Memorial Hospital CorporationAtlanta, GA
GRADY HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVES THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY BY PROVIDING QUALITY, COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE IN A COMPASSIONATE, CULTURALLY COMPETENT, ETHICAL, AND FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE MANNER. GRADY MAINTAINS ITS COMMITMENT TO THE UNDERSERVED OF FULTON AND DEKALB COUNTIES WHILE ALSO PROVIDING CARE TO RESIDENTS OF METRO ATLANTA AND GEORGIA. GRADY LEADS THROUGH CLINICAL EXCELLENCE, INNOVATIVE RESEARCH AND PROGRESSIVE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
Blue Ridge Area Health Education Center IncRome, GA
Blue Ridge Area Health Education Center (AHEC) is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit charitable organization based in Rome, Georgia. Blue Ridge AHEC is a partner with the Georgia Statewide AHEC Network, a partnership coordinated by Augusta University. Our mission is to support the recruitment, education, training and retention of a diverse health professions workforce in the 20-county northwest Georgia region.