Saint Thomas Health Foundation
Saint Thomas Health Foundation
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Saint Thomas Health Foundation? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Saint Thomas Health Foundations advance the caring ministry and medical excellence of Saint Thomas Health by raising funds to ensure everyone in our community has access to the highest quality of care. Contributions to the Foundation support direct care of the poor and uninsured, the development of facilities, patient care innovations, clinical research, scholarships and continuing education opportunities.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “To advance the caring ministry and medical excellence of saint thomas health and its affiliated hospitals and outreach programs.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “To advance the caring ministry and medical excellence of saint thomas health.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of TN.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2017 is listed as 4220 Harding Road, Nashville, TN, 37205 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2017 reports 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Has foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,551,730.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and approval from a neutral entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has a foreign financial account.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1979.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $420,000 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities, Inc.
ALSAC raises funds and builds awareness to sustain the mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment while honoring the memory and heritage of our founder, Danny Thomas.
From its founding in 1873 as an institution devoted to “strengthening the ties which should exist between all sections of our common country,” Vanderbilt University has forged a tradition of academic excellence infused with a unique spirit of collaboration and collegiality. Our mission lies in the quest to bring out the best in humanity—pushing new ideas into the frontiers of discovery, challenging the limits of what’s possible and working diligently in the service of others. Vanderbilt’s closely connected park-like campus, set in the heart of the rapidly growing city of Nashville, Tennessee, is representative of the enduring bonds that unite us as One Vanderbilt community.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
BELMONT UNIVERSITY IS A PRIVATE, COEDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION FOCUSED ON UNDERGRADUATE AND POST-GRADUATE EDUCATION. IT PROVIDES AN ACADEMICALLY CHALLENGING EDUCATION AND STRIVES TO BE A LEADER AMONG TEACHING UNIVERSITIES BRINGING TOGETHER THE BEST OF LIBERAL ARTS AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN A CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OF LEARNING AND SERVICE.