Macon Area Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of GA, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2020 as 690 HOLT AVENUE, MACON, GA, 31204.
- The non-profit has a total of 18 employees, as reported on their form for 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $161,737.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is determined through a review and approval process by a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 16 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1986.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $428,529 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $40,205 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Wynnton Neighborhood Housing Inc.Columbus, GA
To provide housing needs of individuals in the East Wynnton neighborhood of Columbus, GA, which has been identified as an area with low to moderate income families many of whom live in sub-standard housing. The organization will assist existing homeowners living in sub-standard housing in this area to acquire safe and dependable housing, and families currently renting to acquire new homes in this area. The organization is working hard to change the East Wynnon area back to a desirable, safe place to live and raise a family.
Truth Spring IncorporatedColumbus, GA
The mission of Truth Spring is to develop the North Highland community with Christ-centered projects and strategies. Vision: Our vision is to see the North Highland community become a refuge for the poor. We envision that every individual and family living in the North Highland community would have the opportunity to thrive economically, socially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Second Neighborhood Inc.Macon, GA
THIS CORPORATION WAS ORGANIZED EXCLUSIVELY FOR CHARITABLE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, INCLUDING, FOR SUCH PURPOSES, THE MAKING OF DISTRIBUTIONS TO ORGANIZATIONS WHICH QUALIFY AS EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS UNDER SECTION 501(C)(3) OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1986, AS AMENDED, OR THE CORRESPONDING SECTION OF ANY FUTURE UNITED STATES INTERNAL REVENUE LAW, OR TO THE SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE TIME BEING EXCLUSIVELY FOR A PUBLIC PURPOSE. IN PURSUANCE OF THE FOREGOING PURPOSES, THE CORPORATION SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO PROVIDE SUPPORTIVE HOUSING FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES TO LIVE WITH DIGNITY AND INDEPENDENCE WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITIES BY EXPANDING THE SUPPLY OF HOUSING THAT PROVIDES SUPPORTIVE SERVICES WHICH ADDRESS THE INDIVIDUAL HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH AND OTHER NEEDS OF THE RESIDENTS AND IS DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE THESE SPECIAL NEEDS.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.