Habitat for Humanity of Hall County, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of Hall County is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness across Hall County and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Habitat for humanity is a ecumenical christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action.”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Habitat for humanity is a ecumenical christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action.”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is GA.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2020 is 2380 MURPHY BLVD, GAINESVILLE, GA, 30504.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2020 has a total of 16 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$68,905.
- The CEO compensation plan of the organization is determined by an independent party's review and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $425,471 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $10,950 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Helping Mamas IncNorcross, GA
Helping Mamas connects helping mamas to mamas needing help. Our vision is to be the baby supply bank of Metro Atlanta and beyond. We provide costly and much needed baby supplies to organizations serving families in need in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies to thrive.
Village Micro FundAtlanta, GA
Village Micro Fund is a community of businesses that sit on the westside of Atlanta and we educate, connect, and organize our community of local black owned businesses through our accelerator, cooperatives, and events. Village Micro Fund is a social impact fund that allows Community residents to invest alongside us in their favorite local black owned business through our crowdfunding platform and our cooperatively raised fund.
Founding FourteenRoswell, GA
The mission of Fulton Academy of Science and Technology (FAST) is to provide an education based on design thinking and problem-solving with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to K-8 children in the diverse Fulton County community. FAST's goal is to prepare children in a way that provides them a foundation to be creative innovators and problem solvers so they are prepared for success and leadership in our rapidly changing world. With the diverse demographics of our existing community serving as the background theme for academics, children will develop the foundations for learning and thinking that prepares them for success in post-secondary education and careers.
Morehouse Choice Accountable Care Organization and Education SystemAtlanta, GA
To improve health care quality, control costs and increase patient engagement and satisfaction for Medicare and dual eligible beneficiaries and their communities. This is accomplished through integrated models that support the 'Medicare Shared Savings Program'.
Rise Up International Inc.Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE THE CORPORATION IS ORGANIZED EXCLUSIVELY FOR CHARITABLE, RELIGIOUS, AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES WITHIN THE MEANING OF SECTION 501(C)(3) OF THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE, 1986, OR THE CORRESPONDING PROVISION OF ANY FUTURE FEDERAL LAW. SUCH PURPOSES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: 1. (A) IDENTIFY. WE IDENTIFY EXISTING ORGANIZATIONS IN LATIN AMERICA THAT HAVE SIGNIFICANT HISTORIES OF SUCCESS USING PERFORMANCE (DANCE, CIRCUS, SPORT, ETC.)TO TRANSFORM THE LIVES OF INDIVIDUALS. THE ORGANIZATION MUST ALREADY HAVE ITS BUILDING, SUFFICIENT SUPPORT TO FUNCTION, COMMITTED LOCAL LEADERSHIP, AND AN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM WHEREBY THEY TRACK DETAILED EXPENSES AND KEEP THOSE RECORDS ON FILE FOR A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS. THESE ORGANIZATIONS CAN THEREFORE USE 100% OF ANY ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO TRANSFORM ADDITIONAL YOUNG PEOPLE. 2. CONTRIBUTE. THROUGH FRIENDS AND CONTACTS AND OUR OWN FUNDS, WE WILL CONTRIBUTE SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO DIRECTLY HELP SPECIFIC PROGRAMS OR BENEFICIARIES. FOR EXAMPLE, MIRATUS BADMINTON
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.