Kennestone Hospital Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
See schedule O
See schedule O
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “See schedule o”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “See schedule o”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of GA.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2020 is listed as 793 SAWYER ROAD, Marietta, GA, 300622222 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2020 reports 6160 employees.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $333,171,080.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is established through a review and approval process by an independent body.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $511,621,640 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.