Paulding Medical Center Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
See schedule O
See schedule O
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
From their filing, the objective of the non-profit is stated as “See schedule o”.
When talking about its functions, they were outlined as: “See schedule o”.
- The legally reported state of operation for the non-profit is GA.
- According to the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 793 SAWYER ROAD, MARIETTA, GA, 300622222.
- The non-profit organization as of 2020 has a total of 1252 employees reported on their form.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $37,044,561.
- The CEO's compensation within the organization is determined through a thorough evaluation by an impartial entity.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $92,061,033 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.