Americus & Sumter County Hospital Authority
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Leasing of medical & healthcare facility
Construct a new, permanent hospital facility and to lease it for 40 years to Phoebe Sumter Medical Center, a subsidiary of Phoebe Putney Health System Inc. of Albany, Georgia.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Leasing of medical & healthcare facility”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Leasing of medical & healthcare facility”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as GA.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 105 SOUTH FORTY CIRCLE, AMERICUS, GA, 31709.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 0 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$3,672,931.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that delegates the management duties.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 9 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1948.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $0 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.