Boy Scouts of America 087
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
It is the mission of the North Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America to deliver the highest quality, values-based youth program of character development and leadership training, based upon the precepts embodied in the Scout Oath and Law, and to prepare young people to make ethical decisions in order to reach their full potential and to better serve their family, community and country.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “It is the mission of the north florida council, boy scouts of america, inc., that it shall promote, within the territory covered by the charter from time to time granted it by the boy scouts of america and in accordance with the congressional charter, bylaws, and rules and regulations of the boy scouts of america, the scouting program of promoting the ability of boys and young men and women to do things for themselves and others, training them in scoutcraft, and teaching them patriotism, courage, self- reliance, and kindred virtues, using the methods which are now in common use by the boy scouts of america.”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “It is the mission of the north florida council, boy scouts of america, inc., that it shall promote, within the territory covered by the charter from time to time granted it by the boy scouts of america and in accordance with the congressional charter, bylaws, and rules and regulations of the boy scouts of america, the scouting program of promoting the ability of boys and young men and women to do things for themselves and others, training them in scoutcraft, and teaching them patriotism, courage, self- reliance, and kindred virtues, using the methods which are now in common use by the boy scouts of america.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is FL as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2020 is 521 S EDGEWOOD AVENUE, JACKSONVILLE, FL, 32205.
- As of 2020, the non-profit has 164 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$294,249.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 45 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1965.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $2,260,962 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $608,700 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
New Creation Evangelism Inc.Clearwater, FL
At Judgement House our mission is to provide as many people with an opportunity to choose a saving, and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We believe the basis for this mission is found in Matthew 28:19-20 'therefore, go and make disciples, baptizing them'
Marion County Kidney Foundation Inc.Ocala, FL
The mission of the Marion County Kidney Foundation is to help individuals affected by Chronic Kidney Disease and to combat its spread. We do this primarily through financial support to patients, as well as education for patients, their families, and community. Through empowerment and innovation we are committed to improving the well-being of persons with chronic kidney disease and our community, while being responsible stewards of our resources.
Southeast Volusia Soccer Club Inc.New Smyrna, FL
Southeast Volusia Soccer Club (SVSC) is a non-profit organization located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. SVSC provides recreational, select and competitive soccer programs for boys and girls ages 4 to 18 in addition to adult recreational leagues. SVSC programs offer players of all ages, socioeconomic status and ability levels the opportunity to develop soccer skills at an affordable price while still receiving the same high quality coaching of higher priced clubs.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.