St. Joseph's Hospital Inc.
St. Joseph's Hospital Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for St. Joseph's Hospital Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
St. Joseph's Hospital will improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high quality, compassionate care.
Part of the community since 1934, St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida, is your partner for continued health and wellness. From preventive care to complex treatments, from infancy to adulthood, from generation to generation, we’re here for you and your family. St. Joseph's Hospital is known for its advanced medical technologies, and some of the most complex medical and surgical conditions are treated here. Through the years, our dedicated Centers of Excellence have been chosen time after time for their outstanding patient care. A highly skilled and experienced team of physicians, who have national and international reputations, care for infants, children and adults at St. Joseph's Hospital. More than 70 specialties are represented among the medical teams, from internal medicine to cardiology and neurology to surgery.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as documented in the filing, is “St. joseph's hospital, inc. will improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care.”.
When explaining its purpose, the activities were described as: “St. joseph's hospital, inc. will improve the health of all we serve through community-owned health care services that set the standard for high-quality, compassionate care.”.
- The non-profit is legally allowed to operate in the state of FL, as reported.
- The filing provides the non-profit's address in 2018 as 3003 W Dr Martin Luther King, Tampa, FL, 33607.
- The non-profit has a total of 7379 employees, as reported on their form for 2018.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $200,895,937.
- The CEO remuneration policy within the organization is not established through a review and endorsement from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 19 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1963.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $415,212,812 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc.
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc., is a private, not-for-profit organization consisting of a statutory teaching hospital and a specialty hospital, which support the University of Florida's clinical, education and research missions in more than 100 specialty and subspecialty medical areas.
Lakeland Regional Medical Center Inc.
See Schedule OLakeland Regional Health's strategic imperative is to develop as a nationally recognized, fiscally strong and growing collaborative regional health system that improves lives by offering safe, high quality, equitable and affordable healthcare, while demonstrating an equal commitment to the promotion of individual and community health, wellness and disease prevention.