Junior Achievement of Greater Miami, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Our mission is to empower young people to own their economic success.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “The volunteer delivered programs to give students knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and enterpreneurship ja helps to enhance the relevance of and value of school for the students.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “See o statement for mission”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is FL.
- The address of the non-profit for 2020 according to the filing is 301 71 Street 2nd floor, Miami Beach, FL, 33141.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 5.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $260,336.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 40 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1957.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $527,635 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $32,738 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Fuente Latina IncMiami, FL
Fuente Latina (FL)'s mission is to increase U.S. Hispanic and Latin American education and understanding of Israel and the Middle East by ensuring that global Spanish language media have the facts they need - before and when the news stories break - to provide accurate coverage, regardless of their geographic location. By educating and empowering Spanish-speaking journalists to cover Israel and the Jewish world accurately and constructively, FL breaks down stereotypes and increases positive perceptions among Latinos- the only pro-Israel organization engaging Spanish media in their language and in real-time. FL was established in 2012, out of a growing demand for greater access to information about Israel and the Middle East in Spanish. FL has offices in Madrid, Miami, and Los Angeles.
Spirit of God Community Inc.Crystal River, FL
The mission of Pilgrims' Peace Center is to promote peace by spreading the Gospel of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and the messages of the Blessed Mother, given at Medjugorje; to provide prayerful, material and medical assistance to the people of Medjugorje, to those in the surrounding region and to others, as needs indicate, by means of personal, hand-to-hand delivery of items such as food and medical supplies and by bringing individuals to the United States for medical care; to facilitate the religious retreat pilgrimages of Pilgrimage Tours, Inc. for the spiritual enrich of all participants; and, in all ways, to give honor and glory to God. The Directors and Operators of Pilgrims' Peace Center are practicing Roman Catholics and, as such, their intent is that the activities of this organization be in accord with the teachings of the Holy Father and the Roman Catholic Church.
Village Partners International Inc.Tampa, FL
The purpose for which the corporation is organized is to empower people to provide a safe, loving caring environment for orphans and vulnerable children and their families affected by devastating conditions around the world through supporting health, education, social, leadership and community development initiatives.
International Orphan Support Inc.Jacksonville, FL
International Orphan Support, Inc. exists to assist underprivileged orphans around the world by providing financial support and spiritual encouragement. We deliver and distribute clothing and shoes to needy children internationally. We provide physical support by purchasing and delivering food products to orphanages. We provide financial assistance for minor construction and improvement projects at orphanages. We collect and distribute financial support to orphanages.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.