Community Coordinated Care For Children Inc.
Community Coordinated Care For Children Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Community Coordinated Care For Children Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
4C's mission is to be a community leader in providing high quality services that improve the lives of children and families.
EARLY CARE AND LEARNING (SCHOOL READINESS) - PROVIDES INCOME ELIGIBLE FAMILIES ACCESS TO CHILD CARE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, CHILDREN'S DEVELOPMENTAL SCREENINGS, AS WELL AS HEARING AND VISION SCREENINGS. THROUGH CHILD CARE RESOURCE AND REFERRAL, FAMILIES SELECT THE CAREGIVER OF THEIR CHOICE AND CHILDREN ARE ENROLLED IN ANY LEGALLY OPERATING CHILD CARE SETTING IN CENTRAL FLORIDA. EARLY EDUCATORS PREPARE CHILDREN TO ENTER SCHOOL READY TO LEARN AND PROVIDE THE FOUNDATION FOR LIFELONG SUCCESS.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “4c's mission is to be a community leader in providing high quality services that improve the lives of children and families.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “4c provides access to early care and learning services including, but not limited to: child care resource and referral; financial subsidies to eligible families for child care; food reimbursement to eligible providers qualifying for the usda food program; and training to educators of young children. 4c directly operates the federal head start program in osceola and seminole counties, as well as early head start ehs and ehs childcare partnership program (ccp) in orange, osceola, and seminole counties.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as FL.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2017 is 3500 W COLONIAL DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL, 32808.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2017 is 363.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $125,355.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 17 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1973.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $11,729,572 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Episcopal Children's Services, Inc.
Our mission is creating opportunities for the children we serve to reach their full potential. Creating: We are relentless in perfecting the art and skill of teaching young children to grow intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially. Opportunities: We build foundations for the future with strong learning environments for children, support and education for parents, and professional development for teachers and staff. The Children We Serve: We serve our community’s most vulnerable children and families - those living in poverty and children with disabilities - with high quality early learning as well as comprehensive health and wellness services. Reach Their Full Potential: Children who enter kindergarten ready to learn have better outcomes for their entire lives.
Family Central Inc
Wilton Manors, FL
Family Central's mission is to strengthen relationships and create nurturing communities where children and families flourish. Our vision is that all children have the capacity to realize their dreams. Since 1971, Family Central, Inc. has been the South Florida leader in education of young children and in the promotion of strong families. Each year, Family Central helps more than 30,000 unduplicated, low-income, at-risk, or otherwise vulnerable children and families, as well as teachers. Committed to maximizing a child’s potential for success in school and in life, Family Central engages and supports families, childcare providers, and key stakeholders to build individual and community capacity to nurture children's cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.
Suwannee Valley Community Coordinated Child Care Inc.
Lake City, FL
TO ADVANCE EARLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOL READINESS AND FAMILY SELF-RELIANCE BY PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES IN A HEALTHY, SAFE, NURTURING, HIGH QUALITY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THAT PROMOTES EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, FAMILY - COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT AND PROGRAM EXCELLENCE.