Palm Beach County Youth For Christ
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
YFC reaches young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to prayer and the Word of God, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The non-profit's mission, as described in the filing, is “Evangelism”.
When describing its duties, they were characterized as: “Evangelism”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal regulations by reporting their state of operation as FL.
- The filing shows that the non-profit's address as of 2019 is 847 Belmont Dr, West Palm Beach, FL, 33415.
- As of 2019, the non-profit has reported a total of 19 employees on their form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $2,663.
- The compensation of the CEO of the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent body.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $585,268 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $27,166 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Teen Missions InternationalMerritt Island, FL
Teen Missions International is a pioneer of the concept of providing short-term missions experience for teens with confidence that as young people saw the mission field first-hand they would see the pressing needs of the world. The first team went out in 1971 and since that time over 42,000 North American youth have assisted with a variety of evangelistic and building projects with over 200 established missions in over 110 countries. We exist to launch youth into lifetime missions involvement by training, discipling and mobilizing them to impact eternity around the world. A large number of our alumni are in full-time Christian ministry serving the Lord worldwide as pastors, teachers, Christian authors and missionaries.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.