Habitat for Humanity of Martin County
Habitat for Humanity of Martin County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Habitat for Humanity of Martin County? Learn more here.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
According to the filing, the non-profit's mission is “Provide affordable housing to low income families”.
When referring to its actions, they were described as: “Provide affordable housing to low income families”.
- According to the law, the state of operation reported by the non-profit is FL.
- As per the filing, the address of the non-profit for 2017 is 7599 SE BELLE MAISON, STUART, FL, 34997.
- According to their form, the non-profit as of 2017 has a total of 52 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $350,637.
- The CEO's salary plan within the organization is not subject to review and endorsement by a neutral party.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1986.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $966,647 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $128,058 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc.
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc., is a private, not-for-profit organization consisting of a statutory teaching hospital and a specialty hospital, which support the University of Florida's clinical, education and research missions in more than 100 specialty and subspecialty medical areas.
The vision of Nemours is "freedom from disabling conditions." The Nemours mission is to provide leadership, institutions, and services to restore and improve the health of children through care and programs not readily available, with one high standard of quality and distinction regardless of the recipient's financial status.
Shriners Hospitals For Children
The mission of Shriners Hospitals is to: Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special health care needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment. Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals. Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families. This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Food For The Poor, Inc.
Coconut Creek, FL
Food For The Poor (FFP), one of the largest international relief and development organizations in the nation, does much more than feed millions of the hungry poor in 17 countries of the Caribbean and Latin America. This interdenominational Christian ministry provides emergency relief assistance, clean water, medicines, educational materials, homes, support for orphaned and abandoned children, care for the aged, skills training and micro-enterprise development assistance. Food For The Poor's mission is to link the church of the First World with the church of the Third World in a manner that helps both the materially poor and the poor in spirit.