Habitat for Humanity Of Hillsborough County Florida
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity of Hillsborough County Florida, Inc. is a volunteer nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to providing decent, affordable housing in partnership with the community and deserving families in Hillsborough County.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity of hillsborough county brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. this is accomplished by providing decent, affordable housing.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity of hillsborough county brings people together to build homes, communities and hope. this is accomplished by providing decent, affordable housing.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as FL.
- The non-profit has reported 68 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$68,001.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1987.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $2,687,104 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $247,113 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Nhs Second Chance Inc.Fern Bch, FL
Operate a resale store to provide funds for animal rescue and welfare organizations that qualify as 501(c)(3) entities under the internal revenue code in and around Fernandina Beach, Florida. The store will only sell items that are donated to it such as used furniture, clothes, dishware, workout equipment, rugs, bikes, kitchenware and other household goods.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XVIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.