Habitat for Humanity of Jacksonville
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Provide affordable housing for low income families in the jacksonville, florida area who have demonstrated a housing need, have the ability to repay a mortgage, and have the willingness tovolunteer 300 hours of their time to the project. these houses are constructed with the assistance of volunteer labor.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “Provide affordable housing for low income families in the jacksonville, florida area who have demonstrated a housing need, have the ability to repay a mortgage, and have the willingness tovolunteer 300 hours of their time to the project. these houses are constructed with the assistance of volunteer labor.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is FL.
- The address of the non-profit for 2020 according to the filing is 2404 HUBBARD STREET, JACKSONVILLE, FL, 32206.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2020 is 75.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$780,255.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is based on a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 19 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1988.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $2,143,674 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $252,092 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XVIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.
Asbury Arms Inc.Cocoa, FL
We are a church related, non-profit organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults by creating and preserving excellent residential facilities. We believe in and are committed to honoring each person's dignity, rights, self-respect and independence. We are committed to a program of stewardship that recognizes the responsibility to use our resources well.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.