Habitat for Humanity of Seminole County & Greater Apopka, FL, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, community & hope; creating a community where everyone has a decent place to live with access to jobs, transportation, and quality schools. Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka homeownership is a partnership. Families must demonstrate need, qualify financially, be willing to do “sweat equity” as Habitat volunteers and complete homeownership training courses. In exchange, families have the opportunity to buy a safe, decent Habitat home with an affordable mortgage payment while building an asset for the future. With our help, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families, offering a long-term solution to the affordable housing crisis in Central Florida.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is stated in the filing as “Create affordable housing by bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
Their activities were defined as: “Habitat for humanity builds strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. seeking to put god's love into action, we bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- As per legal requirements, the non-profit's state of operation is reported as FL.
- The non-profit's address in 2019 as per the filing is PO BOX 181010, CASSELBERRY, FL, 32718.
- The form of the non-profit organization shows 23 employees as of 2019.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $556,476.
- The organization has 13 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization pays $1,029,285 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $225,573 in fundraising expenses.
Nhs Second Chance Inc.Fern Bch, FL
Operate a resale store to provide funds for animal rescue and welfare organizations that qualify as 501(c)(3) entities under the internal revenue code in and around Fernandina Beach, Florida. The store will only sell items that are donated to it such as used furniture, clothes, dishware, workout equipment, rugs, bikes, kitchenware and other household goods.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XVIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.