West Orange Habitat for Humanity, Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a Christian organization who welcomes volunteers from all faiths. Our goal is to build houses for God's people (economically depressed & disabled military) and eliminate substandard housing in West Orange County, Florida. Habitat brings families and communities together with volunteers and resources to build simple, decent, and affordable homes. Habitat is more than building houses. Habitat for Humanity is about building lives and hopes.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “West orange habitat for humanitiy is committed to affordable housing in the west orange community for hard-working, qualified, low-income residents with a shared vision that everyone deserves a decent place to live. we build safe, decent, affordable homes in partnership with donors and volunteers.”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “West orange habitat for humanitiy is committed to affordable housing in the west orange community for hard-working, qualified, low-income residents with a shared vision that everyone deserves a decent place to live. we build safe, decent, affordable homes in partnership with donors and volunteers.”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as FL, as required by law.
- As stated in the filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 was 13369 WEST COLONIAL DRIVE, WINTER GARDEN, FL, 34787.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 15 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $230,551.
- The remuneration of the CEO of the organization is not determined through an impartial review and approval process.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1990.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $330,330 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $53,354 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Pathway Learning Inc.Altamonte Spg, FL
Based in Orlando, Florida, Pathways Learning, Inc. is an independent, interdenominational training organization dedicated to helping under-served church leaders develop churches that transform lives and communities. We're providing innovative online courses to help them receive a practical, seminary-level education wherever they live and serve.
Greene School Inc.West Palm Bch, FL
Thoughtfully chosen, our core values support the growth of our students from PK through eighth grade. Kindness, integrity, excellence, curiosity, resilience, innovation, collaboration, social empowerment, global stewardship. Our students from preschool through eighth grade are encouraged to be joyful, curious, and confident learners, capable of navigating an ever-evolving world. Our commitment to their success is absolute.
Fair Food Standards Council Inc.Sarasota, FL
The mission of the Fair Food Standards Council (FFSC) is to educate and monitor in support of the development of a sustainable agricultural industry that advances the human rights of farmworkers, the long-term interests of growers, and the ethical supply chain concerns of retail food companies through the Fair Food Program.