Habitat for Humanity of St. Augustine/St. Johns County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
To bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as FL.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 7 Hopkins St, Saint Augustine, FL, 32084.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 6.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $270,198.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $277,448 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $10,441 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Catapult Lakeland Inc.Lakeland, FL
CATAPULT LAKELAND, INC. A COMMUNITY-CENTERED ENTREPRENEUR CENTER LOCATED IN LAKELAND, FL. WE AIM TO FOSTER THE GROWTH OF STARTUPS IN THE LAKELAND, FL AND CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA AND MAINTAIN THEIR SUCCESS THROUGH AFFORDABLE MEMBERSHIP, THOUGHTFUL EDUCATION, AND FUNDING TO DRIVE LOCAL BUSINESS FORWARD. CATAPULT LAKELAND, INC. IS A PLACE WHERE ENTREPRENEURS CAN FLOURISH AND DEVELOP IDEAS THAT RESULT IN ESTABLISHING AND GROWING BUSINESSES IN THE LAKELAND, FLORIDA AREA THROUGH EDUCATION AND MENTORING OPPORTUNITIES.
Arts 4 All Inc.Cooper City, FL
The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501 (c)(3) of the internal revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
The Villages Youth Sports Club Inc.the Villages, FL
Develop athletic skills, character and competitive desire as well as life skills in child and adolescents between 3rd and 8th grade. The overall objective is to develop players who are relentless, hardworking, servant and team oriented and committed to excellence.