Habitat for Humanity of East & Central Pasco County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as indicated in the filing, is “Habitat works in partnership with god and people from all walks of life to develop a community with gods people in need by building and renovating houses so that there are decent affordable houses in decent communities in which people can live and grow into all that god intended”.
When referring to its functions, they were specified as: “Habitat works in partnership with god and people from all walks of life to develop a community with gods people in need by building and renovating houses so that there are decent affordable houses in decent communities in which people can live and grow into all that god intended”.
- The non-profit has reported their operating state as FL, as required by law.
- The non-profit's form reports a total of 37 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$48,112.
- The CEO's salary policy within the organization is established through a review process by an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 12 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1994.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $576,539 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $395,982 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
Caring & Sharing Center For Independent Living, Inc.Largo, FL
"Empowering People with Disabilities" is Disability Achievement Center's mission statement. It is a mission that includes advocacy, information, mentoring, training, transition and beyond to truly empower. Disability Achievement Center is the Center for Independent Living serving Pinellas and Pasco Counties, Florida. We serve people of all ages with disabilities.
Nathaniel's Hope, Inc.Orlando, FL
Nathaniel's Hope is dedicated to sharing hope and practical assistance with kids with special needs (VIP kids) and their families. This includes: * Providing programs and resources that encourage VIP kids and their families * Offering practical assistance of FREE respite care for VIP kids and their siblings * Educating and equipping the community on how to be a Buddy to VIP kids and their families by supplying tools, training, resources, and opportunities to connect with and reach out to VIP kids and their families Kids with special needs are our VIPs! VIP kids are kids with any type of special need, which includes any physical, cognitive, medical or hidden disability, chronic or life-threatening illness, or those who are medically fragile. We believe that each life is valuable and is not defined by disability. Buddies are friends of VIPs. It is our desire to cheer on and support VIP kids with all types of special needs and their families as they sometimes face a difficult journey in life. We believe that every VIP kid has purpose and should be valued, and we strive to emphasize their abilities rather than their limitations. We believe that as we educate the community about disability, we will alleviate fears about interacting with the special needs community. We recognize that sometimes people are uncomfortable simply because they do not understand the needs of the disability community. Oftentimes people want to do something but do not know what to do. By equipping the community with training and programs, we engage local participation in befriending and assisting kids with disabilities and their families, thus multiplying our efforts. In doing so, we find that the individuals in the local community who take the time to be a buddy and reach out and engage with VIP kids are forever impacted. An indelible mark is imprinted in their hearts and lives as our VIP friends teach valuable lessons.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.