Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The mission of the non-profit, as stated in the filing, is “Habitat for humanity of palm beach county, inc., (the organization") was founded in october 1986 as a nonprofit ecumenical christian housing ministry affiliated with habitat for humanity international, inc., an organization with affiliates worldwide that seeks to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. through volunteer labor and donations of money and materials, the organization builds simple decent houses with the help of low-income homeowner families. the organization focuses its efforts in areas of west palm beach, jupiter and western communities in the glades area, florida.”.
When referring to its tasks, they were described as: “A world where everyone has a decent place to live.”.
- The non-profit is operating legally in the state of FL.
- The non-profit's address for the year 2019 is listed as 6758 N MILITARY TRAIL NO 301, RIVERIA BEACH, FL, 33407 in the filing.
- The form submitted by the non-profit organization for 2019 reports 81 employees.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $3.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1986.
- The organization pays $1,393,619 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $406,905 in fundraising expenses.
In Focus Employment Inc.Pembroke Pnes, FL
Our mission is to provide services to individuals with developmental disabilities including in home support, personal care assistance, companion services, supportive employment services, vocational rehabilitation, respite and supportive living services.
Grace Leadership Preparatory InstituteMiami Gardens, FL
GLPI offers a personalized digital environment with 1-on-1 learning including iPads, hands on robotics and coding, project-based technology settings, athletic and enrichment clubs/extra-curricular activities, implemented through leadership principles guided by discipline and character development serving over 150 students.
American Autism Association Inc.Miami, FL
The American Autism Association endeavors to provide assistance in the form of tutoring and other services to the low income community of New York as well as raising awareness of autism, creating educational material for distribution to the community at large.