DLC NURSE & LEARN INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
DLC Nurse & Learn provides year round education, nursing care and therapies to children with severe disabilities, in an inclusion setting giving them and their families the opportunity for self-sufficiency and hope for the future.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To provide year round, high-quality education, nursing care and therapies in an environment for children of all abilities, with dignity, while giving families the ability to become financially independent and children the opportunity to reach their maximum potential.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “To provide year round, high-quality education, nursing care and therapies in an environment for children of all abilities, with dignity, while giving families the ability to become financially independent and children the opportunity to reach their maximum potential.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is FL, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 4101-1 COLLEGE STREET, JACKSONVILLE, FL, 32205.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 35 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $35,752.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1974.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $728,319 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $505 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Old Salt Fishing Foundation Inc.Madeira Beach, FL
The primary purpose of this organization is to (a) aid and assist 501(c)(3) charitable organizations by raising and distributing funds for the use of such organizations in furtherance of their charitable purposes (b) aid and assist governmental agencies and the scientific community by cooperating with scientific studies of fisheries off the Florida coast, and (c) informing and educating the fishing public of developments in fisheries management and conservation.
Good Samaritan Community Health Inc.Miami, FL
THE MISSION OF GOOD SAMARITAN COMMUNITY HEALTH, INC. (GSCH) IS TO PROMOTE THE GOSPEL OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. GSCH PROVIDES PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL AID TO HURTING PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND OTHER AREAS IN THE WORLD WITH THE PURPOSE OF SHARING GOD'S LOVE THROUGH HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST. AS A PART OF ITS MISSION, GSCH ESTABLISHED AN OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CLINIC (MEDICAL CLINIC) TO PROVIDE LOW INCOME PERSONS ACCESS TO PRIMARY HEALTH CARE SERVICES REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY. THE MEDICAL CLINIC PROVIDES HIGH QUALITY, COST EFFICIENT, COMPASSIONATE HEALTH CARE SERVICES TO ALL, REGARDLESS OF RELIGION, CREED, RACE OR NATIONAL ORIGIN, INCLUDING, AS PERMITTED BY ITS RESOURCES, CHARITY CARE.
Healthy Start Coalition of Palm Beach County Inc.Boynton Beach, FL
To implement the provisions of Florida's Healthy Start legislation within Palm Beach County. It is the intent of the Healthy Start legislation to establish a system of care that ensures that pregnant women have access to prenatal care and that promotes the healthy growth and development of infants and young children ages birth to three.
Florida Wildlife CorridorSaint Petersburg, FL
Our mission is to champion a collaborative campaign to permanently connect, protect and restore the Florida Wildlife Corridor. We are a unifying voice that provides a window into wild Florida. We seek landscape-scale conservation through high quality, impactful, and authentic storytelling. We partner with organizations and individuals nearly as diverse as the wildlife we aim to protect. Though many don’t yet know it, Florida’s long term economic prosperity and quality of life depends on a healthy and sustainable ecosystem. Using a science-based approach, on-the-ground knowledge of the Corridor, and the support of thousands of followers throughout the state and nation, we work to identify and elevate the most pressing threats and opportunities facing the Corridor.