Youth for Christ USA, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Greater Miami Youth For Christ reaches out to young people by responsibly presenting to them the person, work and teaching of Jesus Christ, discipling them and introducing them to the local church.
Interesting data from their 2018 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “Miami youth for christ offers”.
When outlining the tasks it performs, they were referred to as: “Miami youth for christ offers after-school programs and mentoring to youth at thirteen locations throughout miami.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is FL as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2018 is 9350 SW 79th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33156.
- As of 2018, the non-profit has 61 employees reported on their 990 form.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $438.
- The compensation policy for the CEO of the organization is established through a review and endorsement from an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1960.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,096,027 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $254,505 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Central Florida Virtual Charter School Board Inc.Jacksonville, FL
It is the mission of FL Cyber Charter Academies, FKA, FL Virtual Academies to provide a high-quality, online public charter school, that will build a community of students, families, educators, and a governing board dedicated to providing a high quality learning environment that will be accountable for developing each student's full potential by utilizing research-based technology applications, meaningful teacher/student/parent involvement, and engaging, individual learning. Our goal is to produce exemplary levels of student achievement.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.
Annie's Hope, Inc.Longwood, FL
Our mission is provide funds and materials for feminine hygiene products for girls in developing nations to prevent disruptions in school attendance and to assist in disaster relief efforts in developing nations and other charitable purposes. We also provide funding for the Adventist Learning Center in Beirut for refugee children.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.