Youth for Christ USA, Inc.
Youth for Christ USA, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Youth for Christ USA, Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
Greater Miami Youth For Christ reaches out to young people by responsibly presenting to them the person, work and teaching of Jesus Christ, discipling them and introducing them to the local church.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Miami youth for christ offers”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Miami youth for christ offers after-school programs and mentoring to youth at thirteen locations throughout miami.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as FL.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2017 was 9350 SW 79th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33156.
- As of 2017, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 68 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $382,259.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1960.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,171,450 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $102,151 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc.
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc., is a private, not-for-profit organization consisting of a statutory teaching hospital and a specialty hospital, which support the University of Florida's clinical, education and research missions in more than 100 specialty and subspecialty medical areas.
The vision of Nemours is "freedom from disabling conditions." The Nemours mission is to provide leadership, institutions, and services to restore and improve the health of children through care and programs not readily available, with one high standard of quality and distinction regardless of the recipient's financial status.
Shriners Hospitals For Children
The mission of Shriners Hospitals is to: Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special health care needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment. Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals. Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families. This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Food For The Poor, Inc.
Coconut Creek, FL
Food For The Poor (FFP), one of the largest international relief and development organizations in the nation, does much more than feed millions of the hungry poor in 17 countries of the Caribbean and Latin America. This interdenominational Christian ministry provides emergency relief assistance, clean water, medicines, educational materials, homes, support for orphaned and abandoned children, care for the aged, skills training and micro-enterprise development assistance. Food For The Poor's mission is to link the church of the First World with the church of the Third World in a manner that helps both the materially poor and the poor in spirit.