Little Sisters Of The Poor Home For The Aged Of Louisville Kentucky
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
The Little Sisters extend care, compassion and respect to the elderly, in helping them to maintain dignity and a feeling of well-being. The Little Sisters welcome all elderly, age 65 years and older with limited financial means, regardless of race, national origin, religion, age or gender to become a Resident of St. Joseph's Home or to participate in the Senior Day Center.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “The little sisters of the poor operate the home for the aged which provides nursing and residential care for the elderly in need. the home is part of the international congregation of the little sisters of the poor, which was founded in france in 1839 and serves the elderly in 31 countries.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “Little sisters of the poor care for the elderly poor in spirit of humble service received from jeanne jugan. they welcome the elderly as would jesus christ himself & serve them.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as KY.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2019 is located at 15 Audubon Plaza Drive, Louisville, KY, 40217.
- The non-profit has reported 158 employees on their form as of 2019.
- The non-profit has loans as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$1,496,122.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 3 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1880.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $3,592,332 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $1,151 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Presbyterian Homes and Services of Ky IncLouisville, KY
Answering God's call to life care for the aging and others, Presbyterian Homes and Services of Kentucky, Inc (PHSK) endeavors to give compassionate care and superior service to all we serve. To fulfill this mission, PHSK has developed communities to encourage residents to live with dignity while maintaining the highest possible level of independence. Serving a diverse population, each of the communities in the PHSK family creates an environment to respond to the changing needs as our residents age. Offering compassionate medical care, in addition to spiritual and emotional support services, PHSK seeks to promote the health and welfare of each person with whom we associate. PHSK also provides financial support to residents whose resources have been exhausted.
Springhurst Health and RehabLouisville, KY
In keeping with the spirit and teaching of Jesus Christ, in whose name this ministry was founded and sustained, is to provide for the needs of those entrusted to us by him. It is our purpose to supply care, physical, spiritual and emotional in a Chistian atmosphere to enhance the highest quality of life attainable to all persons involved.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.