Community Medical Associates Inc.
Community Medical Associates Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Community Medical Associates Inc.? Learn more here.
About this organization
To operate clinics and other health care facilities that improve the health and wellness of the population in the served communities.
Community Medical Associates, Inc. (CMA) operates a network of physician practices with the goal of integrating the delivery of primary, urgent, and specialty care throughout the communities it serves. The network focuses on high quality, cost effective healthcare delivery at sites conveniently located in neighborhood offices including many areas throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana with significant healthcare needs. This network consists of physician practice locations and immediate care centers that had approximately 2,142,244 visits in 2018. CMA has providers who make house calls for patients who have difficulty leaving their homes for medical care. CMA providers are involved in medical screening, community outreach, and community education activities to promote wellness and early interventions. CMA providers also serve in a variety of capacities for both medical and community resource organizations.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing sets forth the mission of the non-profit as “Community medical associates, inc.'s purpose is to operate clinics and other health care facilities that improve the health and wellness of the population in the communities it serves.”.
When detailing its responsibilities, they were listed as: “To operate clinics and other health care facilities that improve the health and wellness of the population in the served communities.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally permitted to operate is KY.
- The address of the non-profit for 2017 according to the filing is Accounting 224 E BROADWAY, LOUISVILLE, KY, 402022025.
- The number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form as of 2017 is 2659.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$44,045,507.
- The CEO compensation structure within the organization is based on a review and approval from a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 21 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $285,342,455 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has a business related family member transaction.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Summit Medical Group Inc.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP, INC. DBA ST. ELIZABETH PHYSICIANS ("SEP"), IS A MULTI-SPECIALTY PHYSICIAN ORGANIZATION, DEDICATED TO PHYSICIAN DIRECTED DELIVERY OF QUALITY MEDICAL CARE IN THE NORTHERN KENTUCKY, SOUTHERN OHIO, AND SOUTHERN INDIANA AREAS. SEP PROVIDES QUALITY HEALTH CARE TO ALL PATIENTS REGARDLESS OF THEIR ABILITY TO PAY.
Kentuckyone Health Medical Group Inc.
KentuckyOne Health Medical Group, Inc. ("KHMG") is the physician component of an integrated healthcare delivery system. KHMG provides medical care through physician and advanced practice clinician services at clinic locations throughout central and eastern Kentucky. KHMG, performed approximately 660,000 visits during period ended June 30, 2019.
University Physicians Group Inc.
THE PURPOSES OF THE CORPORATION ARE (A) TO PROVIDE, ADMINISTER AND SUPPORT MEDICAL CARE OF PATIENTS, (B) TO FURTHER THE RESEARCH AND MEDICAL EDUCATION MISSIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE, AND (C) TO PARTICIPATE, SO FAR AS CIRCUMSTANCES WARRANT, IN ANY ACTIVITY DESIGNED AND CARRIED ON TO PROMOTE THE GENERAL HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITY.