Habitat for Humanity International Inc
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking To Put God's Love Into Action, Habitat For Humanity Brings People Together To Build Homes,Communities And Hope.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes,communities and hope.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “Habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is MT, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2019 was PO BOX 2221, HAMILTON, MT, 59840.
- The form of the non-profit reports 13 employees as of 2019.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is -$56,181.
- The remuneration of the CEO of the organization is based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1998.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $273,884 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $25,188 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
National Affordable Housing Network IncorporatedButte, MT
The National Affordable Housing Network is a grass-roots, non-profit community development organization that operates in Southwest Montana and provides technical support for owner-builders and self-help home builders to rebuild their communities while building equity for families and children.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.