Blount County Habitat for Humanity
Blount County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Blount County Habitat for Humanity? Learn more here.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, community, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Building homes for low income families”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Building homes for low income families”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as TN.
- The non-profit's form for 2017 reports a total of 28 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$189,854.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not established through a review and approval by a neutral party.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $294,255 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $75,578 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities, Inc.
ALSAC raises funds and builds awareness to sustain the mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment while honoring the memory and heritage of our founder, Danny Thomas.
From its founding in 1873 as an institution devoted to “strengthening the ties which should exist between all sections of our common country,” Vanderbilt University has forged a tradition of academic excellence infused with a unique spirit of collaboration and collegiality. Our mission lies in the quest to bring out the best in humanity—pushing new ideas into the frontiers of discovery, challenging the limits of what’s possible and working diligently in the service of others. Vanderbilt’s closely connected park-like campus, set in the heart of the rapidly growing city of Nashville, Tennessee, is representative of the enduring bonds that unite us as One Vanderbilt community.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
BELMONT UNIVERSITY IS A PRIVATE, COEDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION FOCUSED ON UNDERGRADUATE AND POST-GRADUATE EDUCATION. IT PROVIDES AN ACADEMICALLY CHALLENGING EDUCATION AND STRIVES TO BE A LEADER AMONG TEACHING UNIVERSITIES BRINGING TOGETHER THE BEST OF LIBERAL ARTS AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN A CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OF LEARNING AND SERVICE.