Loudon County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Seeking to put god's love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is TN, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 238 US HWY 70 W, LENOIR CITY, TN, 37771.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 17 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $96,809.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1992.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $456,033 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $101,605 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Franklin Housing CollaborativeFranklin, TN
To promote affordable/workforce housing to various income levels and provide assistance to low-income individuals to impart better life, social, economic and personal skills to foster self-improvement and self-sufficiency through education, instruction and guidance.
Memphis Chamber FoundationMemphis, TN
The advancement of education or science lessening the burdens of government; lessening of neighborhood tensions; elimination of prejudice and discrimination, and combating community deterioration. Also, promotion of the advancement and diffusion of knowledge and understanding of economics, finance, education and training, science and technology as they relate to the community, the region, and their problems and opportunities, through 1) the undertaking of studies and research, compilation of results, and publication thereof through any appropriate media; 2) the conduct of training courses, seminars, discussion groups, forums, panels, or lectures, and the like; 3) any activity which tends to promote understanding, unification, or improved relationship between different economic or ethnic groups.
Open Table of Nashville, Inc.Nashville, TN
Open Table of Nashville is a non-profit, interfaith community that disrupts cycles of poverty, journeys with the marginalized and provides education about issues of homelessness. Values: Compassion: we meet people where they are with non-judgmental compassion. Dignity: we respect the dignity of all people. Integrity: we work with integrity by aligning our values and actions and being transparent and accountable to one another and our community. Community: we strive to create a more welcoming and just community by journeying alongside people who have been forgotten or excluded. Solidarity: we take a stand on the side of people experiencing homelessness and work for justice by fostering personal and systemic transformation.
Wesley Hills-Dyersburg Inc.Cordova, TN
Wesley Hills - Dyersburg, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation formed in April 1996, in accordance with the not-for-profit statutes of the state of Tennessee. The corporation was formed for the purpose of operating a 23-unit community located in Dyersburg, Tennessee known as Wesley Hills Dyersburg, which provides housing and related services for very low and extremely low income elderly persons pursuant to Section 202 of the National Housing Act, as amended.
Wesley Stage Park Inc.Cordova, TN
Wesley Stage Park, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation formed in January 1998, in accordance with the not-for-profit statutes of the state of Tennessee. The corporation was formed for the purpose of operating a 66-unit community located in Memphis, Tennessee known as Wesley Stage Park, which provides housing and related services for very low income elderly persons pursuant to Section 202 of the National Housing Act, as amended.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.