HORIZONS SCHOOL INC
HORIZONS SCHOOL INC
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for HORIZONS SCHOOL INC? Learn more here.
About this organization
The Horizons School provides a community-based educational program promoting successful transition to independent living for young adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum and developmental disorders.
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The filing documents outline the non-profit's mission as “The horizons school provides a community-based educational program promoting successful transition to independent living for young adults with learning disabilities, autism spectrum and developmental disorders.”.
When detailing its duties, they were outlined as: “The mission is to prepare young adults with learning difficulties for an independent life.”.
- The non-profit's reported state of operation is AL as per legal requirements.
- The filing reveals that the address of the non-profit in 2017 is 2018 15TH AVENUE SOUTH, BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35205.
- The non-profit's form for the year 2017 reports a total of 21 employees on their payroll.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$449,682.
- The organization has 10 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2000.
- The organization pays $735,902 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
University of Mobile Inc.
CHRISTIAN INSTITUTION OF LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EDUCATION OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY WITH ITS PRIMARY EMPHASIS TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE IN UNDERGRADUATE, PROFESSIONAL, GRADUATE, CONTINUING EDUCATION, AND SPECIALIZED DEGREE-GRANTING PROGRAMS.