Habitat for Humanity of the Middle Keys, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
According to the filing documents, the non-profit's mission is defined as “Build and provide affordable housing build and provide affordable housing to low income families located in the florida keys and to assist habitat for humanity international in its mission”.
When referring to its tasks, they were referred to as: “Build and provide affordable housing build and provide affordable housing to low income families located in the florida keys and to assist habitat for humanity international in its mission”.
- The non-profit's state of operation has been legally reported as FL.
- According to the latest filing, the non-profit's address in 2020 is 929 West 75th Street, Marathon, FL, 33050.
- The total number of employees reported by the non-profit on their form for 2020 is 0.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $591,473.
- The CEO compensation policy within the organization is established through an impartial evaluation and approval.
- The organization has 7 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $127,537 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XVIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.
Asbury Arms Inc.Cocoa, FL
We are a church related, non-profit organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults by creating and preserving excellent residential facilities. We believe in and are committed to honoring each person's dignity, rights, self-respect and independence. We are committed to a program of stewardship that recognizes the responsibility to use our resources well.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.