Habitat for Humanity of Key West & Lower Florida Keys
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Creating home ownership opportunities by partnering with our community to build and renovate safe decent homes.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Habitat for humanity of key west and lower florida keys is a non-profit volunteer organization whose purpose is to provide decent,low cost and affordable housing throughout the lower florida keys by providing new home construction, restoration and emergency residential repairs for the economically disadvantage.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Habitat for humanity of key west and lower florida keys is a non-profit volunteer organization whose purpose is to provide decent,low cost and affordable housing throughout the lower florida keys by providing new home construction, restoration and emergency residential repairs for the economically disadvantage.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is FL, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 471 OVERSEAS HWY STE 102, KEY WEST, FL, 33040.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 11 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Provides credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$845,387.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1993.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $653,492 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $45,360 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Peninsula Housing Development Inc. XVIMiami, FL
Peninsula Housing Development Inc XVI is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the laws and statutes of the state of Florida for the purpose of developing, owning and operating a HUD 202 project which provides affordable housing facilities to the elderly persons.
Asbury Arms Inc.Cocoa, FL
We are a church related, non-profit organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults by creating and preserving excellent residential facilities. We believe in and are committed to honoring each person's dignity, rights, self-respect and independence. We are committed to a program of stewardship that recognizes the responsibility to use our resources well.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.