Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for UF Hillel? Learn more here.
About this organization
UF Hillel seeks to inspire every Jewish student to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning and Israel. Serving as the central address for the Jewish community at the University of Florida, UF Hillel also works to ensure UF remains a safe and welcoming place for all Jewish and pro-Israel students.
Interesting data from their 2019 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Uf hillel inspires future leaders to positively impact the world through a jewish lens by connecting them with israel, travel experiences, spirituality, career advancement opportunities, and entrepreneurial endeavors. uf hillel's role is to amplify jewish student voices by helping them uncover new perspectives to engage more deeply with judaism, israel and their community. we do this through three specific ways. tradition: spirituality, celebration of holidays, and learning inspiration: connection with israel, doing good, and building relationships activation: actualize dreams, find jobs, and build companies”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Uf hillel inspires future leaders to positively impact the world through a jewish lens by connecting them with israel, travel experiences, spirituality, career advancement opportunities, and entrepreneurial endeavors. uf hillel's role is to amplify jewish student voices by helping them uncover new perspectives to engage more deeply with judaism, israel and their community. we do this through three specific ways. tradition: spirituality, celebration of holidays, and learning inspiration: connection with israel, doing good, and building relationships activation: actualize dreams, find jobs, and build companies”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as FL.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2019 was 2020 W UNIVERSITY AVE, GAINESVILLE, FL, 32603.
- As of 2019, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 5 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$163,725.
- The CEO compensation scheme within the organization is based on a review and endorsement process by a neutral entity.
- The organization has 18 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1947.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $440,692 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $111,386 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Additional Non-Profits in the area
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc.
Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics Inc., is a private, not-for-profit organization consisting of a statutory teaching hospital and a specialty hospital, which support the University of Florida's clinical, education and research missions in more than 100 specialty and subspecialty medical areas.
The vision of Nemours is "freedom from disabling conditions." The Nemours mission is to provide leadership, institutions, and services to restore and improve the health of children through care and programs not readily available, with one high standard of quality and distinction regardless of the recipient's financial status.
Shriners Hospitals For Children
The mission of Shriners Hospitals is to: Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special health care needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment. Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals. Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families. This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Food For The Poor, Inc.
Coconut Creek, FL
Food For The Poor (FFP), one of the largest international relief and development organizations in the nation, does much more than feed millions of the hungry poor in 17 countries of the Caribbean and Latin America. This interdenominational Christian ministry provides emergency relief assistance, clean water, medicines, educational materials, homes, support for orphaned and abandoned children, care for the aged, skills training and micro-enterprise development assistance. Food For The Poor's mission is to link the church of the First World with the church of the Third World in a manner that helps both the materially poor and the poor in spirit.