Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
ChildNet's mission is to protect abused, abandoned and neglected children in the communities we serve.
Community based care - to deliver a full range of child protection services in broward county and palm beach county directly or indirectly through contracts, which includes case management, residential services, foster care management and support, intervention services, recruitment of adoptive parents, and disbursement of adoption subsidies. Served on a daily average 4,197 children in In-home and Out-of-Home Care, 881 children in Foster Care, 279 children in Residential Group Care and finalized 521 adoptions for fiscal year ended June 30, 2019.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit, as set forth in the filing, is “Childnet's mission is to protect broward and palm beach counties' abused, abandoned and neglected children, to ensure their safety and to promptly provide them with a permanent, loving home.”.
When discussing its purpose, they were characterized as: “Childnet is an organization devoted to the development of community-based services and support”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally authorized to operate is FL, as reported.
- The filing confirms that the non-profit's address in 2020 was 1100 WEST MCNAB ROAD, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, 33309.
- The form of the non-profit reports 568 employees as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $1,567,109.
- The remuneration of the CEO of the organization is based on an independent review and approval process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2001.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $25,489,335 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $86,583 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Fort Lauderdale Independence Training & Education Center IncFort Lauderdale, FL
To guide those aging out of foster care and other vulnerable youth for successful transition to independence through housing, education, employment, and system of care coordination. Our vision is that no youth travels the road to adulthood alone.
Foster Care Review, Inc.Miami, FL
Florida Foster Care Review (FFCR) harnesses the power of community volunteers and organizations to advance the safety, stability and success of abused and neglected children, youth and young adults by connecting them to essential services, healthy relationships and forever families. FFCR's Citizen Review Panel (CRP) Program works with trained volunteers who facilitate comprehensive review hearings of children in foster care and identify unmet needs. Through the CRP's recommended orders, FFCR advocates for abused children to receive critical services that promote stability and well being. Our Permanency Roundtable (PRT) Program engages community partners in strategic action planning for youth lingering in foster care, creating lifelong families and healthy adult connections.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.