Pr Minority Supplier Development Co
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Target to increase the amount of business opportunities provided by our members to certified minority business enterprise.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “To target to increase the amount of business opportunities provided by our members to the bona fide mbe(minority business enterprise) certified”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as PR.
- The filing specifies that the non-profit's address in 2020 was PO BOX 192410, SAN JUAN, PR, 009192410.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 6 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $99,909.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 0 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1982.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization's financial statements were compiled or reviewed by an accountant.
- The organization pays $289,708 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Centros Sor Isolina Ferre Inc.Ponce, PR
Centros Sor Isolina Ferre is a non-profit organization that promotes full development of the human being with justice, dignity, respect, and love. The institution uses effective models of intercession, capacitacion, technology, and self-management to have a positive impact in the lives of over 62,930 people through preventive and corrective programs, as well as personal and community development initiatives. It offers solutions for problems such as school dropout, violence, unemployment, and economic crisis. Program services are available in 19 municipalities, including Ponce, Guayama, San Juan, and Canovanas.