Habitat for Humanity of Washington County Arkansas
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “To witness to and implement the gospel of jesus christ in the state of arkansas and throughout the united states and the world by working with economically disadvantaged people to help them create a better human habitat in which to live and work.”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is AR, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 1421 EAST 15TH ST, FAYETTEVILLE, AR, 72701.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 29 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $5,583.
- The CEO compensation strategy within the organization is not based on a review and approval from an impartial entity.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 11 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1991.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $413,094 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $55,806 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Arkansas Cornbread Festival Inc.Little Rock, AR
To bring together diverse cultural and socio-economic groups and to promote community, arts and heritage by showcasing visual and performing artists. To sponsor the Arkansas Cornbread Festival each year and use the proceeds to promote arts in the community.
Champion Christian College Inc.Hot Springs, AR
Champion Christian College, as an institution of higher learning, acknowledges the inspired and preserved word of God as the foundational authority for all faith and practice. Our mission is to teach and train regenerated servant leaders to excel intellectually, spiritually, and practically in professional ministries and selected lay vocations. We shall perpetuate the work of God by training students who value integrity and justice to compassionately carry out the great commission while living lives rooted in unchanging biblical truth. Champion Christian College intends to achieve this mission in community, providing a caring atmosphere, a wholesome social environment, and opportunities for local church ministry. All these purposes spring from biblical values, an unmistakably biblical worldview, and a biblical authority system.
2nd Milk Inc.Springdale, AR
2nd Milk is committed to saving the lives of malnourished and orphaned infants in Africa and around the globe. The organization is a sponsorship program where we deliver formula, food, blankets and bottles for babies each week, from birth through age 2. Our program continues through age 5, where nutrition and training is continually provided. If a child in our program becomes abandoned or orphaned, we partner with our Hague-approved adoption agency who facilitates international adoption. 2nd Milk also establishes farms which provide local protein and jobs in those communities, as well as nutrition to children in our program. The income from the chicken houses is used to send the children in our program to private, Christian schools. Our organization provides for the vulnerable and equips them with resources and knowledge to live a healthy life.
Riverview Hope CampusFort Smith, AR
Riverview Hope Campus is an Arkansas non-profit entity whose primary mission is to serve the needs of persons experiencing homelessness and other low-income persons by providing access to a comprehensive range of social, medical, mental health services that will engage and ultimately transform them to self-sufficiency.
Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations Inc.Fayetteville, AR
The organization is comprised of state and regional professional rheumatology societies whose mission is to advocate for excellence in the field of rheumatology, ensuring access to the highest quality care for the management of rheumatologic and musculoskeletal disease.
By donating on this page you are making an irrevocable contribution to Daffy Charitable Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity, and a subsequent donation recommendation to the charity listed above, subject to our Member Agreement. Contributions are generally eligible for a charitable tax-deduction and a yearly consolidated receipt will be provided by Daffy. Processing fees may be applied and will reduce the value available to send to the end charity. The recipient organizations have not provided permission for this listing and have not reviewed the content.
Donations to organizations are distributed as soon as the donation is approved and the funds are available. In the rare event that Daffy is unable to fulfill the donation request to this charity, you will be notified and given the opportunity to choose another charity. This may occur if the charity is unresponsive or if the charity is no longer in good standing with regulatory authorities.