Garland County Habitat for Humanity
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
In the filing, the mission of the non-profit is noted as “Provide housing for needy families”.
When referring to its responsibilities, they were outlined as: “Provide housing for needy families”.
- The state in which the non-profit is legally registered to operate is AR, as per legal records.
- The filing documents the non-profit's address in 2020 as 1913 MALVERN AVE, HOT SPRINGS, AR, 71901.
- According to the non-profit's form, they have 71 employees on their payroll as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue is between $500,000 and $1,000,000+.
- Revenue less expenses is $70,593.
- The CEO remuneration plan within the organization is subject to review and approval by an independent source.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 22 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1995.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization pays $220,751 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Arkansas Cornbread Festival Inc.Little Rock, AR
To bring together diverse cultural and socio-economic groups and to promote community, arts and heritage by showcasing visual and performing artists. To sponsor the Arkansas Cornbread Festival each year and use the proceeds to promote arts in the community.
Champion Christian College Inc.Hot Springs, AR
Champion Christian College, as an institution of higher learning, acknowledges the inspired and preserved word of God as the foundational authority for all faith and practice. Our mission is to teach and train regenerated servant leaders to excel intellectually, spiritually, and practically in professional ministries and selected lay vocations. We shall perpetuate the work of God by training students who value integrity and justice to compassionately carry out the great commission while living lives rooted in unchanging biblical truth. Champion Christian College intends to achieve this mission in community, providing a caring atmosphere, a wholesome social environment, and opportunities for local church ministry. All these purposes spring from biblical values, an unmistakably biblical worldview, and a biblical authority system.
2nd Milk Inc.Springdale, AR
2nd Milk is committed to saving the lives of malnourished and orphaned infants in Africa and around the globe. The organization is a sponsorship program where we deliver formula, food, blankets and bottles for babies each week, from birth through age 2. Our program continues through age 5, where nutrition and training is continually provided. If a child in our program becomes abandoned or orphaned, we partner with our Hague-approved adoption agency who facilitates international adoption. 2nd Milk also establishes farms which provide local protein and jobs in those communities, as well as nutrition to children in our program. The income from the chicken houses is used to send the children in our program to private, Christian schools. Our organization provides for the vulnerable and equips them with resources and knowledge to live a healthy life.
Riverview Hope CampusFort Smith, AR
Riverview Hope Campus is an Arkansas non-profit entity whose primary mission is to serve the needs of persons experiencing homelessness and other low-income persons by providing access to a comprehensive range of social, medical, mental health services that will engage and ultimately transform them to self-sufficiency.
Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations Inc.Fayetteville, AR
The organization is comprised of state and regional professional rheumatology societies whose mission is to advocate for excellence in the field of rheumatology, ensuring access to the highest quality care for the management of rheumatologic and musculoskeletal disease.