Habitat for Humanity of Benton County
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating substandard housing and homelessness worldwide and to making adequate, affordable shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people from all faiths and walks of life to work together in partnership, building houses with families in need.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The filing reveals the mission of the non-profit as “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
When detailing its functions, they were listed as: “Seeking to put gods love into action, habitat for humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.”.
- According to the law, the state where the non-profit operates has been reported as AR.
- As of 2020, the non-profit's form shows they have a total of 20 employees.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $24,012.
- The remuneration plan for the CEO of the organization is not based on a review and endorsement process by an independent body.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 2000.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $431,679 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Corning Independent Living Center Inc.Pocahontas, AR
The project was formed to construct and operate thereon an apartment complex of 6 units located in Corning, Arkansas. The project is operated under Section 811 of the National Housing Act and regulated by the Department of Housing and Urban Development as to rent charges and operating methods.
Jacksonville Housing Solutions Inc.Jacksonville, AR
Providing safe and affordable housing for moderate to low-income families. Jacksonville Housing Solutions, built a community park with a gazebo, picnic tables, BBQ grills, and a soccer field in a subdivision that is affordable housing. The community park is for all residents of the 55 home subdivision which houses approximately 217 individuals. The investor of the LIHTC development donated to JHS the cost of the community park which cost $201,320 to construct. The investor also donated $114,674 for maintenance and management of the community park. JHS is the management company of the LIHTC development which is a 55 home subdivision and it maintains the community park in the same subdivision. At this time JHS is looking into developing another LIHTC subdivision to further their goal on providing safe and affordable housing for moderate to low-income families.