Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, Inc.
Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
About this organization
Junior Achievement of Oklahoma inspires and prepares young people to succeed in a global economy.
Interesting data from their 2020 990 filing
The purpose of the non-profit is outlined in the filing as “To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.”.
When discussing its operations, they were defined as: “To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.”.
- The state where the non-profit operates has been legally reported as OK.
- The filing indicates that the non-profit's address in 2020 is located at 3947 S 103rd East Avenue, Tulsa, OK, 74146.
- The non-profit has reported 40 employees on their form as of 2020.
- Does not operate a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is -$162,556.
- The CEO's remuneration policy within the organization is established through an impartial review and endorsement process.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 14 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1966.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization pays $1,287,938 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $144,890 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization provides Form 990 to its governing body.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has fundraising events.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.
Waterislife Com Inc.Edmond, OK
At WATERisLIFE we are incredibly proud and invested in our Mission; to save lives and transform communities with water, sanitation and hygiene solutions. WATERisLIFE provides clean drinking water, sanitation and hygiene education programs to those needing access. We provide opportunities for others to be involved through fundraising and field project implementation. Through community driven and community engaged integrated water, sanitation and hygiene programs, WATERisLIFE works closely with non-profit partners, local governments and community organizations to focus on an integrated approach to ensure that households, schools, orphanages and medical facilities have access to safe water, proper sanitation and hygiene programming, short and long term.
Project Hope WorldwideOwasso, OK
Our mission is to receive, provide refuge, and restore hope to the world’s most vulnerable children in Jesus’ Name. We ensure that every child we serve has their basic needs met with food, clothing, safety, and healthcare, but we don’t stop there. Our goal is transformation. We are restoring hope to future generations where they have lost hope and are living in despair. How do we do it? We provide the opportunity for every child to be fully prepared for a successful transition into their world. We educate, mentor, envision a special future, and commit our lives and love to these children just like we do for our own.
Breaking Chains Honduras Inc.Oklahoma City, OK
Breaking Chains Honduras is an urban ministry to reach out to the marginalized street population in the capital city of Honduras. The ministry's mission is to serve and seek change for those affected by urban poverty in Tegucigalpa by meeting basic needs and developing human relationships that act as a gateway toward a relationship with Christ. I. Breaking Chains opens its doors to serve as a temporary to semi-permanent living facility to people and families needing a place to stay for the night or for an extended period of time. At any given time, there are three families and approximately 10 to 15 teenagers living at the facility on a semi-permanent basis. The goal is to be able to minister to those living with us on a more focused level and lead them toward independent living. The ministry seeks to do so through education or vocation enrollment, one-on-one mentoring and engaging in our weekly worship service and Bible study. The Breaking Chains facility is also open during the day F
Christ for Humanity Inc.Tulsa, OK
CHRIST FOR HUMANITY (CFH) IS A CHRISTIAN HUMANITARIAN RELIEF ORGANIZATION WHOSE PURPOSE IS TO GLORIFY GOD BY ENABLING THE CHURCH TO ADVANCE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST TO THE NEEDY. CFH'S GOAL IS TO PROVIDE CHRISTIAN FIELD WORKERS WITH THE MEANS TO MEET THE PHYSICAL NEEDS OF THOSE THEY ARE SERVING PRIMARILY THROUGH THE PROVISION OF FOOD, CLOTHING, MEDICATION, MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND OTHER SUPPLIES. LOCALLY, CFH FACILITATES MONTHLY OUTREACHES BETWEEN LOCAL CHURCHES AND 15 AREA HOUSING PROJECTS. CFH ALSO PROVIDES WEEKLY IN-HOUSE PROGRAMS, TARGETING YOUNG ADULTS AND HANDICAPPED INDIVIDUALS. INTERNATIONALLY, CFH OFTEN PARTNERS WITH WELL VETTED MINISTRIES, SPONSORING COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS LIKE DRILLING WATER- WELLS, BUILDING SCHOOLS, CLINICS AND CHURCHES, AND PROVIDING SEED MONEY FOR MICRO-BUISNESS.
Fundacion Manos JuntasOklahoma City, OK
Fundación Manos Juntas is a nonprofit charitable 501(c)(3) organization which represents what is possible when people join hands and work together for a common purpose of breaking the cycle of poverty by providing access to medical care and health education.
World Neighbors, Inc.Oklahoma City, OK
World Neighbors is an international development organization striving to eliminate hunger, poverty and disease in the most deprived rural villages in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. World Neighbors invests in people and their communities by training and inspiring them to create their own life-changing solutions through programs that combine agriculture, literacy, water, health and environmental protection.