Want to make a donation using Daffy?
Lower your income taxes with a charitable deduction this year when you donate to this non-profit via Daffy.
Do you work for Ascension Seton? Learn more here.
About this organization
To improve the health and well-being of all people in the communities we serve.
As the leading provider of health services in Central Texas (an 11-county region), Seton Family of Hospitals (Seton) also provides a number of distinctive services to the community: the only Level I trauma facilities; the only free-standing children's hospital; the only free-standing inpatient behavioral health hospital; the only heart transplant center; and the only University of Texas medical residency programs. Seton contributes to the positive health status of the communities it serves and continues to build and strengthen sustainable collaborative efforts to benefit the health of individuals, families and society as a whole. Seton has a mission to care for the community it serves with a special concern for the poor and the vulnerable. (CONTINUED ON SCHEDULE O)
Interesting data from their 2017 990 filing
The non-profit's aim, as stated in the filing, is “Our mission inspires us to care for and improve the health of those we serve with a special concern for the sick and the poor. we are called to be a sign of god's unconditional love for all and believe that all persons by their creation are endowed with dignity. seton continues the catholic tradition of service established by our founders: vincent de paul, louise de marillac, and elizabeth ann seton.”.
When referring to its actions, they were outlined as: “Provision of healthcare services with a special concern for the poor and vulnerable.”.
- The non-profit has complied with legal obligations by reporting their state of operation as TX.
- The non-profit's address in 2017 is noted in the filing as 1345 Philomena Street, Austin, TX, 78723.
- The non-profit's form for 2017 reports a total of 13115 employees.
- Operates a hospital.
- Does not operate a school.
- Does not collect art.
- Does not provide credit counseling.
- Does not have foreign activities.
- Is not a donor advised fund.
- Is not a private foundation.
- Expenses are greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue is greater than $1,000,000.
- Revenue less expenses is $336,291,909.
- The CEO compensation package within the organization is not established through a review and approval by a neutral party.
- The organization elects its board members.
- The organization has a written policy that describes how long it will retain documents.
- The organization has 8 independent voting members.
- The organization was formed in 1900.
- The organization has a written policy that addresses conflicts of interest.
- The organization is required to file Schedule B.
- The organization is required to file Schedule J.
- The organization is required to file Schedule O.
- The organization engages in lobbying activities.
- The organization pays $821,623,724 in salary, compensation, and benefits to its employees.
- The organization pays $0 in fundraising expenses.
- The organization pays grants to individuals.
- The organization has minutes of its meetings.
- The organization has a written whistleblower policy.
- The organization has grants to organizations.
- The organization's financial statements were reviewed by an accountant.